The Men’s Club BLOCK of tee times on Wednesdays and Saturdays has been expanded to be 8:04 AM until 10:45 AM, sufficient to accommodate 80 members for Wednesday and Saturday play.
- Invitations to play on Wednesday or Saturday are emailed to all members seven (7) days before the date of play via Golf Genius.
- Members are assured Tee times if they answer the invitation with “playing”.
- It is important to sign up early as the invitations are closed at 12:00 noon three days before the date of play. If you sign up after the invitations are closed you will be placed on the tournament “wait list”. Pairings and the Tee Sheet are often generated two (2) days before the date of play. This is done because Charbonneau is a public golf course and unused tee-times in the Men’s Club Block “may” be sold to the public after the Tee Sheet has been emailed to confirmed players.
- When selecting “playing” to the Golf Genius invitation you will automatically receive a confirming email. Please save that email because it will enable you to select “not playing” later in the week if you change your mind. (No shows are a significant problem because they interfere with the Pro-Shops ability to sell unused Tee Times)
- Saturdays normally involve team play and all members responding to the Golf Genius invitation will be mixed. (No Shows or late cancellations are replaced with Blind Draws to maintain the total team handicap balance).
- Wednesdays are normally reserved for individual play and those wishing to mix will be paired first. All members must have selected “playing” but a “message to the manager” can be sent requesting specific playing partners.
- The scoring committee also tries to accommodate “messages to the manager” requesting early or late Tee Times.
- If necessary please cancel as soon as possible using your confirming email, or the day of play by calling the Pro-Shop