The Men’s Club BLOCK of tee times on Wednesdays and Saturdays has been expanded to be 8:00 AM until 10:30 AM.
- Tee times can be reserved up to 30 days in advance by calling or signing up in the Pro Shop – there are some exceptions such as when the event is a “mix-em-up” team game where the Pro Shop assigns the teams and assigns the tee-times a day in advance of the game day.
- Unused tee-times “may” be released to the public three days in advance of the Game Day event.
- Any member wanting to play in this BLOCK will be required to participate in the Game of the Day. Members with a tee-time outside of the BLOCK will NOT be participating in the Game of the Day.
Here are some of the common ways a club member can sign up for the BLOCK in the Pro Shop.
- Individuals wanting to play in the “Game of the Day” can sign up in the Pro Shop, and staff will fill in with other players to make foursomes
- A team leader representing a group of players wanting to reserve one or more foursomes tee-times can do so by calling or signing up in the Pro Shop. These groups often want to play in a side-game as well as the Game of the Day. Members names can be filled in to make a foursome as late as three days in advance of the game day event (i.e. Pro Shop staff may open the unused tee-times to the public if there are not valid member names in the foursomes in the BLOCK).
- Any unused foursome tee-times may be released to the public three days in advance of the game day.
- The BLOCK of tee times are not available to online signup methods at this time (may change in the future).
- If at the last minute, you decide you want to play in a game day, feel free to call the Pro Shop staff to see if there are any last minute cancellations.
The Men’s Club Board will publish this description of how to sign up for Wednesday and Saturday BLOCK of tee-times on the Men’s Club Website, and update it when things change.