SOCIAL EVENTS POLICY of the Charbonneau Men’s Club
Revised and Board Approved April 15, 2015
- Individuals cancelling their reservations for an event after the reservation deadline will be charged the cost of the meal for that event.
- Major medical or family emergencies will void the assessment charge
- Final decisions of such matters will be made by the Treasurer
- Participation in social events (catered) will be allowed for golf plus dinner or dinner only but NOT FOR GOLF ONLY.
- Couples social events (Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day)
- The male partner must be a member of the Charbonneau Men’s Club in good standing.
- The female partner must have an established USGA handicap to be eligible to participate in prizes based on the golf competition.
In addition to following this policy, we would appreciate your cooperation in observing the following payment guidelines for social events.
- YOU MUST PAY BEFORE YOU PLAY! If you show up for a social event and have not paid by the established reservation deadline, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEE OFF!
- Payment by check is preferable