HOLE-IN-ONE PRIZE POOL POLICY of the Charbonneau Men’s Club
Updated and Board Approved October, 2019
Participation in the Hole-In-One Prize Pool (HIOPP) is limited to the following:
1. The 2019-2020 HIOPP golf season will begin November 1, 2019 and end October 31st, 2020
2. The HIOPP prize pool will be paid at the end of the Charbonneau HIOPP golf season. After a deduction for celebratory refreshments (20%, but no more than $300.00), the remainder of the Prize Pool will be divided among all those who have scored one or more holes in one and have complied with the criteria set forth in in this policy document.
3. There will be a celebration of HIOPP winners at the annual Season Tee-Off Breakfast Event, at which the HIOPP winners will serve refreshments to the members.
4. Participant must be a paid-up member of the Charbonneau Men’s Club – entry fees are included in the annual dues assessment.
Policy exception: A previous-year paid-up active member who scores a Hole-In-One during the grace period of November 1 through December 31, will count towards prize pool, as long as member renewed their membership (paid the dues) by December 31.
5. The hole in one must be made at the Charbonneau Golf Course, must be witnessed by a playing partner, and must be reported to the Charbonneau Golf Professional.
6. The candidate for the award, the date, the course & hole and the witness(es) must be identified and signed off by the Charbonneau Golf Professional in writing.