Registration is now open for the 2020 season! Get your money in before you leave for the winter…
NEW REGISTRATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31, 2019
To join the Men’s Club, fill out the registration form found in the club room of the Pro Shop, attach a check made out to “Men’s Club” and put them into the Men’s Club Drawer slot. Please do not simply drop a check in the drawer without the contact information. Online registration is not available this year. If you are not in town or can’t get to the pro shop, do the following:
- Mail your check ($75 if we will receive it before Dec 31, or $90 if we will receive it after that deadline) to Men’s Club Membership, 32020 SW Charbonneau Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070. Also include in your envelope a card or piece of paper with your correct contact information for inclusion in the membership Directory and website.
Below is the registration information we need to be included in the Membership Directory and GHIN. If nothing from last year has changed, and you are getting club updates on your email, then all we need is your name. Update any information that has changed and include it with your check so we can change it in your OGA GHIN file:
- Name (last, first)
- Address (street, City, State, Zip)
- Email address (mark n/a if you don’t have one)
- Phone number (cell is preferred so playing partners can call you)
- Preferred playing division(s) (9, or 18, or 9 & 18)
To open a printable pdf of our registration form: CLICK HERE
You membership fee this year also includes:
- entry in our Charbonneau Cup competition
- hole-in-one insurance and a share of the prize money if you score a hole-in-one at Charbonneau
By submitting your application you agree to abide by the bylaws of the Men’s Club.